Squires 2015

This post is 3126 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not exactly sure Paul.

Personally i was going to see the kids off and go getting to Thrapston for around 9.15 depending on traffic.

Looks like around 2 to 2 1/2 hours for us to ride the distance. Need at least 1 fuel stop enroute, where were meeting finerez i believe. 

Best i can say is between 12 and 1 until were on the road.

I'm about an hour and 10 away from Thrapston so could be closer to 10 by the time I've seen my 2 off to school but will try and get there sooner if I can

How long is everyone planning on staying for? Is anyone looking at maybe staying the Sunday night as well? Or are we doing Brid / Scarb on the Saturday? I'm easy. 

Your up early Andrew "  :jossun:,,,,I"l be headin off sunday morning, .  thimkin about hotel at end of road now :sleeping:.as temps looking cool for week end,

Your up early Andrew "  :jossun:,,,,I"l be headin off sunday morning, .  thimkin about hotel at end of road now :sleeping:.as temps looking cool for week end,

Finances dictate to me I'll be wearing an extra jumper!

No, not up early - late going to bed. We were desperately unorganised for the boys first day of school lol.  

I must cancel my ride friday because I must be home between 12:00 and 14:00 but I will see you saturday morning guys. tomorrow (friday) I will come just to give kev the camping stuffs... and the blonde. so, any hour that is not between 12:00 and 14:30 tomorrow kev, just let me know and I will be here... that if you don`t come today and I must come today :))

Kev is far too old for the blonde. Have you an old sock he can have instead?

If it's not too late, can you swap the blonde for a brunette?

Please?

I may meet you  at Glossop paul,,  I'm a nightjar,   :rolleyes: ,  ride over tomorrow from hotel,  txt you 9am ish,,

it's too late now , -_- I WILL BE THE HOTDOG AND YOU WILL BE THE BUN.:blush:

you can put that tent on hold lassy , I think I found my sole mate right here.

Edited by up.yours
  • Like 1

Kev  me & Drew are heading up sat morning well i think thats the plan not sure yet 

Think I may be packing up early!

what you packing, Fudge!!!

Edited by Tommy xs

Enjoy yourselves everyone! Looks like it'll be a good turn out - hope the weather is kind.

• Like 1

me and murph are setting off between 7/8 ish tommy if you want to give me a time we can meet you and andy at mdcs .

Enjoy yourselves everyone! Looks like it'll be a good turn out - hope the weather is kind.

You not able to come then? :(

Afraid not... :(

Depending on my workload I'll possibly be in Scotland this weekend - not sure yet.

me and murph are setting off between 7/8 ish tommy if you want to give me a time we can meet you and andy at mdcs .

Tommy and I were thinking leaving McD's at 9am and going straight there