Squires 2015

This post is 3127 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

He used him to save messing his sock?

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

seems like FJ will not be ready until the meeting because I still wait for cam cover o-ring rubers. already 26 days and don`t get them. but i will come with the xvs. the weather seems will be better than last year :)

Shhhhhhh.

Dont say stuff like that out loud.

Finnerz89 just sent you a pm re meeting up for squires on Friday 4th. Cheers

me n murph may camp out this year ,

so make room in your tent someone coz I ain't carting a shit load of camping gear down there on the back of the rd.

and murph smells so I m not shacking up with that.

im serious  who wants a lodger for the night, I don't smell.

So your expecting someone who has carted said camping gear a fuck sight further (like 4 or 5 times as far, for some more ) than you have on bikes harder to load kit onto than the rd to scuff up and make room.

Its a no from me.

kev, just let me know when you arrive and I will come with a tent, sleeping bag and sleeping mat.... and if you need something else, just let me know

The camp [ yeh kev camp :rolleyes: ]  site has changed a bit,  barrier and swipe card entry.  no more freebee"s.. forcast is cool   15 ¬ and   dry,,

kev, just let me know when you arrive and I will come with a tent, sleeping bag and sleeping mat.... and if you need something else, just let me know

I wouldn't mind a busty blond to go with it all lasso

Edited by up.yours
  • Like 1

Not exactly sure Paul.

Personally i was going to see the kids off and go getting to Thrapston for around 9.15 depending on traffic.

Looks like around 2 to 2 1/2 hours for us to ride the distance. Need at least 1 fuel stop enroute, where were meeting finerez i believe. 

Best i can say is between 12 and 1 until were on the road.

What route you taking from glossip  paul,,,,down to matlock,,,? how far is it,,, I maybe meet you ,

What route you taking from glossip  paul,,,,down to matlock,,,? how far is it,,, I maybe meet you ,

about 1 hour 20 mins John at a guess, are you riding to Glossop from squires?, if I plan on 12.30 in Matlock then need to leave Glossop about 11.10

Route

Glossop, Chapel en le frith, Buxton, Bakewell, Matlock

Edited by Airhead
  • Like 1

I'm working until 6.30am Friday, so meeting any time after 12 is fine by me.

Just need to know where you'll be stopping for fuel Cynic!