Squires 2015

This post is 3104 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Finally had the days confirmed, had too much holiday booked to close together apparently so had to wait so its 'fair'. Wankers.

Anyho got the green light now and will be up on the Friday.

What about going our own way on the rideout, to Scarborough or something. Its not a lot further than Seaways.

I know it's a couple of weeks and it's going to be after a long ride up but I'm still up for Scarborough and perhaps even a little further - there's a lovely little stop on the moors about 5 miles from Whitby 'Hole of Horcum' as a suggestion?

obviously depends on how old the sausages are!!

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

the 2 smoke guys are actually going to go further to Scabs if peeps are up for it.

The start time has been brought forward to 12 noon from 2pm

• Like 1

Just worked a basic route from mine to Squires via all of the above - 220 miles, 5 and a half hours :) not allowing for stops. Gonna be in need of caffeine, pro plus and anything else I can get my hands on!!

Oh yes and probably a cushion for my sore derrière!

Same kind of distance for me too. Thats at least 3 tanks of fuel.  And i dont care what you say your seat is far better than mine. Damn thing is heated by them bloody exhausts.

• Like 1

1 week     away  guys,,,,,i may be down thurs,  meet paul on Friday,    B) , young scotty  is heading to thorne. [ near Doncaster]

the Eagle run is on there, [ fs1e]   5/6th too

Edited by blackhat250

me n murph may camp out this year ,

so make room in your tent someone coz I ain't carting a shit load of camping gear down there on the back of the rd.

and murph smells so I m not shacking up with that.

• Like 1

me n murph may camp out this year ,

so make room in your tent someone coz I ain't carting a shit load of camping gear down there on the back of the rd.

and murph smells so I m not shacking up with that.

haha!

As luck would have it Foams is going up on his divvy so reckon he'll have loads of space for an extra pillow!

• Like 1

f*cking behave, peeps!.

also, for the second time this thread, im out again, im on a support pass for the dorset steam fair which nfortunately clashes...

Anyone travelling up from Nottingham area on Friday 4th ?

• Like 1

Tag along with Andrew [elvisFan]  Foxy"  . hes Cambridge . Cynic"s Northampton,  B)

Edited by blackhat250

an oldie taken from  BARKWINDJAMMERS thread.

Sharing with Kev !!

The guys were all at Squires. No one wanted to share with Kev, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy (pilningas) shared with Kev and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? He said, "Kev snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different guy's turn (SirCardboardDave). In the morning, same thing, hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful! He said, 'Man, that Kev shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night."

The third night was Drews turn. Drew was a tanned, cowboy type, a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. "Good morning!" he said. They couldn't believe it. They said, "Man, what happened?"

He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Kev into bed, patted him on the butt, and kissed him good night. Kev sat up and watched me all night." ;)

:lol:

• Like 7

I want to know who's coming to Matlock Bath on Friday, we need an idea of what time to meet there and I'd like to have mobile phone numbers of all that are doing that so we can meet up properly so can you pm me, I'll txt you back mine

if you don`t change your phone number in last months, I still have your phone. I will send you a text ;)

an oldie taken from  BARKWINDJAMMERS thread.

Sharing with Kev !!

The guys were all at Squires. No one wanted to share with Kev, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy (pilningas) shared with Kev and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? He said, "Kev snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different guy's turn (SirCardboardDave). In the morning, same thing, hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful! He said, 'Man, that Kev shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night."

The third night was Drews turn. Drew was a tanned, cowboy type, a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. "Good morning!" he said. They couldn't believe it. They said, "Man, what happened?"

He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Kev into bed, patted him on the butt, and kissed him good night. Kev sat up and watched me all night." ;)

:lol:

Ah, but see you've left out Foamys turn...