Squires 2015

This post is 3132 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i have never been to stafford bike show so im up for that as a venue.

whats the roads like around that area for a bimble.

can we camp there.

when will we find out if anything is happening around our :shakeno: agreed dates.

Im flexible. I go to squires for the yoc. You lot make the squires meet. Andy, how many other clubs are there where a 600 superbike (well a triumph, we are the Yoc) a 30 year old 250 and a 125 on L plates have a laugh on a 100mile trip.

I dont much care where but i think a specific weekend event should be chosen. To give focus. Thats all squires is. Cheap camping and some scoff. Cant call it food.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Im flexible. I go to squires for the yoc. You lot make the squires meet. Andy, how many other clubs are there where a 600 superbike (well a triumph, we are the Yoc) a 30 year old 250 and a 125 on L plates have a laugh on a 100mile trip.

I dont much care where but i think a specific weekend event should be chosen. To give focus. Thats all squires is. Cheap camping and some scoff. Cant call it food.

It's a 675 actually [emoji36]

I don't mind where we go, but I agree with blackhat, why not more than one meet?

I'd be happy to plan a meet, but after our t-shirt debacle, plus the fact that I wouldn't want to lead a run (too slow, and not keen on having you lot up me rear end.. . Oi oi!) I fear it would be a disaster...

• Like 2

Stick a pin in calendar for the date and a pin in a map for the meet sorted!!

just dont it, its 25th of aug somewhere called Peel on the Isle of Man, see you all there :hyper:

Mine is size L and can you put my username on the back please

Tommy xs, what is your username, and do we all have one

jimmy

I'd be happy to plan a meet, but after our t-shirt debacle, plus the fact that I wouldn't want to lead a run (too slow, and not keen on having you lot up me rear end.. . Oi oi!) I fear it would be a disaster...

Thats foamy in a cold sweat for days.

• Like 3

jimmy, on 18 Oct 2014 - 8:56 PM, said:snapback.png

:hah: Tommy xs, what is your username, and do we all have one

jimmy

:crazy: Jimmy you're the only one without one

C'mon Tommy, why do you think I put my name at at end of my post.......Maybe I should have added :eusa_think::eusa_think:

• Like 1

jimmy, on 18 Oct 2014 - 8:56 PM, said:snapback.png

C'mon Tommy, why do you think I put my name at at end of my post.......Maybe I should have added :eusa_think::eusa_think:

:shrug:

Just expected you to prefer being up bippos rear end.

You would sooner mention kev, up yours.(see what i did eh?)

• Like 2

I like starting at the back and working my way to the front and then into a top position.

in a group of riders you perverts. :biglaugha:

• Like 2

I like starting at the back and working my way to the front and then into a top position.

in a group of riders you perverts. :biglaugha:

yeah foams & here's the slogan :idea:

• 1 month later...