Squires 2015

This post is 3127 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

If I shut my eyes it reminds me of the time I was attacked by a swarm of wasps for smashing their bike....

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

why was Andrew carrying this?

WP_20150905_001_zpsyavat8es.jpg

maybe something to do with this?

WP_20150905_010_zpsy9vyjapa.jpg

fish and chips in Scarbro'

WP_20150905_007_zpslawue5yt.jpg

WP_20150905_006_zpsljimhijp.jpg

YOC 2015

WP_20150905_003_zpsvmyd18lq.jpg

go faster gaseous intensifier

WP_20150905_009_zpsk2ky72jr.jpg

video of that object in action with Kev

(not work safe)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=zZv0ggTye8Y

• Like 2

Need permission for the vid mate.

Haaa ":crylaugh:  drewps that vid is sick ,,[ who"s voise-over ? ]    great weekend,,,, 360 mls on DT,    did peak district Friday,,,Awesome,

Found Compos jacket in Holmfirth ,  so wore it On Sat,,,:icon_cool:

Long shot I know, but I don't suppose any of you guys who are coming along today happen to have a c spanner I could borrow? My rear end is a little sloppy and could do with tightening it up a bit. 

Kev  had a Tool to sort that andrw  "   :movingeyes:

• Like 2

is there a prize?

only prize is a surprize!

63mph (or 72 downhill on the speedo)

my speedo is less than 2% out :)

Well I was glad to spend 10 mins in a hot, repeat HOT shower when I got back, 600 miles in less than 3 days. The peak district was cold but damn it was good to ride round, some of those hills, not to mention the cyclists riding them.

Bike was great, just a leaky fuel tap denting its 100% scorecard. Goes like fk now too. The rebuild has made it sublime. Got some anorak numbers too.

599miles travelled.

fuelled 8 times, (10L tank)

8.24L  £1.15/L Tesco Northampton

7.1 L   £1.19/L Shell Notts

7.56L  £1.16/L Co-Op Holemfirth (After 90miles)  54mpg

3.07L  £1.19/L Shell Selby (pre ride out top up)

8.59L  £1.16/L Sainsburys Scarborough

5.06L  £1.20/L Bp South Milford (?)

5.80L  £1.14/L Market Raisen  (After 74miles)  58mpg Not premium unleaded.

8.14L  £1.25/L Shell Peterborough (After 100miles) 56mpg

£63.69 spent averaging around , and I still cant believe this, 55mpg. Oddly riding with Elvis or Paul made little difference. That means a theoretical 120 miles from a tank riding briskly. Also means riding slow makes cock all difference. Used a little over a litre of 2 stroke too.

Epic, lots of riding The peaks on Friday, then Seaways and on to Scarb for chip supper (dodging the squires cuisine) and on Sunday Paul (finnerez89) and I came back via Skeggy for an ice cream on the beach lol.

Fkin A, Your all stars. Would do it again in a heartbeat (with a better sleeping bag).

Feeling any better Elvis?

• Like 1

some numbers there Jason. I'd rather not know what I have spent over the last week or so on fuel etc

Yeah, had to report to the boss with receipts.

• Like 1

Well I was glad to spend 10 mins in a hot, repeat HOT shower when I got back, 600 miles in less than 3 days. The peak district was cold but damn it was good to ride round, some of those hills, not to mention the cyclists riding them.

Bike was great, just a leaky fuel tap denting its 100% scorecard. Goes like fk now too. The rebuild has made it sublime. Got some anorak numbers too.

599miles travelled.

fuelled 8 times, (10L tank)

8.24L  £1.15/L Tesco Northampton

7.1 L   £1.19/L Shell Notts

7.56L  £1.16/L Co-Op Holemfirth (After 90miles)  54mpg

3.07L  £1.19/L Shell Selby (pre ride out top up)

8.59L  £1.16/L Sainsburys Scarborough

5.06L  £1.20/L Bp South Milford (?)

5.80L  £1.14/L Market Raisen  (After 74miles)  58mpg Not premium unleaded.

8.14L  £1.25/L Shell Peterborough (After 100miles) 56mpg

£63.69 spent averaging around , and I still cant believe this, 55mpg. Oddly riding with Elvis or Paul made little difference. That means a theoretical 120 miles from a tank riding briskly. Also means riding slow makes cock all difference. Used a little over a litre of 2 stroke too.

Epic, lots of riding The peaks on Friday, then Seaways and on to Scarb for chip supper (dodging the squires cuisine) and on Sunday Paul (finnerez89) and I came back via Skeggy for an ice cream on the beach lol.

Fkin A, Your all stars. Would do it again in a heartbeat (with a better sleeping bag).

Feeling any better Elvis?

just got home!

Took a detour to walk some of the Derwent res/dam and then into Chesterfield to see my uncles. 

625 miles all in. I'll post fuel figures later when I've had a shower and enjoyed my bed!

Only thing missing was eye candy Bippo!

Great weekend all in. 

Still smiling!

Only downer is that I had to stop a couple of times to pump my tyre up. 

Wow " 86mls to the gallon,,:jossun:,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

Finerz " here what your exhausts should look like,

• Like 1

Bastard! I'll get on it this week, going to 'borrow' some scotchbrite from work 

• Like 1

Great weekend guys

Enjoyed our little jaunt through the peak district that was a good call Jason ;)

Peak district contingent at Holm Moss summit, Derbyshire/Yorkshire border, Andrews poor little SR got a nasty surprise but it took it in its stride..Oh yes

and look at this motley bunch on Scarborough beach...

after this Andrews poor little SR gave us all a surprise...WOW what a willing little motor it is, who'd have thought it, thanks again to all who went it was great to see you all again.

• Like 1

Loved it thanks lads one that won't be forgotten.great ride out to Scarborough that I was reluctant to do as I thought the rd wouldn't cope. I'm glad we went though. I couldnt have wish for a better bunch of guys I would have liked to be with (other than that guy off last of the summer wine ) ah ah I'm sure I saw him.                                                     A couple of pic is to come once I get them onto my lappy as the forum won't let me upload them from my phone.

• Like 2

talking of helmets  andrewElvisfan asked me to hold his helmet whilst he had a pee ,

the look on the old dears face who was stood nearby was a picture :lol:

• Like 2