Doing the happy dance... doing the happy dance...

captf
This post is 3487 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I am now a fully licensed biker.

4 minors [2 of which were for hesitation - stuck behind a bus, and I didn't want to risk nipping out. Yeah, I was too close... 1 for speed [34-35 in a 30] and 1 for rear observations.]

Thought I'd failed. Got a grilling from the examiner after regarding the minors, and then he did a "So, do you want me to send off your license, or are you happy getting your own?"

Had to resist going "You utter bastard..."

Unfortunately, no celebration ride for me just now: killer headache kicked in after getting back to the bike school, which wasn't helped by driving home in rush hour traffic.

Instead, it's sleep time.

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well done.

Nice job! :yeah:

Congratulations

Oh, and for more of the examiner's sense of humour:

As he handed me the pass certificate, he commented "And hold on to that, as you'll need it for part 3." And walked out the room before my test-frazzled brain had a chance to catch up.

• Like 1

I'm sticking with the YBR for a bit, while I investigate my options and save up some money.

While I have my license, I don't feel I've "earned my wings" yet, and I'm mostly commuting anyway.

I am tempted by a VSX650 though...

congrats dude,

my sarcy examiner said to me,

Well mr mcdonnell unfortunately you have somehow reached the standard required by our government , and it's with regret i have to inform you that you have passed your test. my reply was Your fuckin shittin me arn't you.

• Like 2