Manchester classic bike clubs charity meeting 19TH October.

This post is 3451 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This is a charity meeting, free entry but please buy a raffle ticket or just chuck a quid in the box as all proceeds go to charity, the meeting is on the 19th october from 11am to 4pm at the Sycamore Inn which is on the A635 alongside Stamford Park, Stamford Square, OL66QX.

Cheers Ray

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

that's about ten mins from me, think I may go to this.

Paul and I went there last time. there was a nice MV augusta 750 america

Stafford is on that weekend too

I can't! I have to work every weekend at the moment to get me through the xmas period, work is mental right now so working all hours as I know when November arrives

work starts to dry up till about feb :shakeno:

:crazy: that's what happens when yer working 7 days a week for the past 3 weeks I don't know what day it is never mind the date. I'm sure I heard somewhere that Stafford was last weekend! on the plus side though I may have caught up with my work by then & might go if its not raining, as still not sorted the wet electrics out on my bike yet

bought a ticket for Stafford as its just £10 online and I can decide which it the best day weather wise!

hopefully get a few fz parts and see if there's a spare Maico engine knocking around ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey drew give me a shout nearer the time, prob Ok for sunday not sure yet about sat yet.

going to be saturday as camping sat night/sunday

going to be saturday as camping sat night/sunday

Drewps am staying over, we go into town sat night for curry,,, :buzz:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online