YBR 125 Seat Cover

Davep1984
This post is 3474 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Of course you can get a cover! You just have to find who supplies it. Not being funny about it but there are loads of after market seat cover suppliers out there on the net.

Isn't that just one double seat?

Yes it is.

Of course you can get a cover! You just have to find who supplies it. Not being funny about it but there are loads of after market seat cover suppliers out there on the net.

Do you know of any? I must admit I've not looked myself yet but will be later today.

Try EBAY first they seem to have about everything under the sun or Google just put what you want and it will find someone who makes it or knows someone who does, any good seat refurb site will also sell you a cover but then your looking at loads of money usually. You just gotta keep looking till what you want pops up.

I have used these people;

www.motorcycleseatworks.co.uk/

It took longer than I thought it would but a brilliant job. 2 colours and 2 different materials. I just boxed it and sent it off with some instructions.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online