600 diversion pads

beemer328
This post is 3479 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Me again, what brake pads would you recomend for the diversion, i hve seen EBC and ferrodo for £35 a set are these the ones to have or do you guys in the know use something else. I only use the bike for commuting and rarely go that fast so dont need racing jobbies. Thanks, Gary

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

As long as they stop you then you don't need much more, there are some who say sintered brake pads are better but never really felt that different to me other than they work even when you give them a bit of a caning. Buy what you can afford is the best motto for me DON'T buy cheap ones that are made out of bedroom fluff from china tho.

Cheers Slice, I have used EBC on bikes before so I suppose I better get them then, there are some cheaper but never heard of the make so they could well be the bedroom fluff you mention. Thanks mate. Gary