XJ600 Diversion taller screen, Any good?

beemer328
This post is 3486 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All, I am thinking of getting a taller screen for the XJ or double bubble I believe they call them (not had anything with a fairing before) I want to keep a bit more of the weather off for winter riding. Are they any good and can ayone recomend a place to buy one withouth spending shedloads of cash. Many thanks, Gary

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Gary, well to tell the truth if you want cheap then it's got to be an ebay job, cos if you buy new you gotta pay the full price, other than that I have bought the larger screen for the FJ and it really does make a difference wind not trying to tear your head off if one thing and deflecting the rain is another tho it still gets you it's not as bad. As to where to buy it's all pretty subjective, if you want new then your going to have to trawl the net till you find what your looking for and the price that suits your pocket. Sorry mate not much anyone can tell you about where to buy or how much to pay.

Thanks slice, I have had a look and seems around £70 mark, but as there is so many dont want to buy a crap one, suppose its pay the money and take a gamble. Cheers for the info mate

• Like 1

You can try wemoto.com

I found a lot of good stuff there... I believe you said your Div is '97. so here is a direct link. They are located in the UK, but i think they have shops worldwide. I got my screen there, it's cheap and has some minor errors that can be corrected with sandpaper and patience (considering the price: it's great)