got visitors last evening

lallasro
This post is 3503 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

yesterday I was for a trip on peak district and when I come back I leave the bike on the drive way. that was at 7 PM... at 11 PM I go to park the bike in garage and surprise... the handlebars was in not correct position.. also a footprint on the seat... the f morons was trying to broke the imobilizer and bend the handlebars risers.. and that was between 9-10 PM I think. the alarm don`t was full armed so I don`t hear anything but I guess they give up after several attempts. i`m going today on my mechanic to see if is anything else broken, I hope the handlebars are ok.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Oh bad luck. Good job you still have it.

Thank goodness for crap villans.

God, sorry to hear that Lassie, but good job you still have the bike.

Swines...

Don't the bastards another chance, lock it in your garage as soon as you get home.

my bike isn't insured at my home address unless it's in my locked garage.

baseball bat too the mouth is my answer to the common thief .

hope it is not to expensive lalalasro .

P.S your wife is well fit :thumb:

• Like 1

The cheek of it, id make sure your alarm works a bit better just for when they come back (which im sure they will) you can then case them up the road for some corrective action, only a few gentle words like:

"I strongly advise you not to do that again"

"that is my pride and joy and you have tried to brake it"

"please do not return"

"your taxi is here :ambulance: "

A baseball bat, 2x4 with nail or scaffolding pole is HIGHLY recommended whilst "correcting" these miss guided pricks :thumb:

Lassy, Just looking on ebay the other day for an alarm for the FJ and they do a good one for about £80 that sends a text to your phone to say your bike is in trouble, just a thought mate as these bastards will be back. :madflame:

Bastards ...... :madflame: ....all formentiond methods for insuring that they won't try again are good BUT A BIG sign stating WARNING THE OWNER OF THIS BIKE LIKES GUNS..... WANT TO SEE ONE,,,,,,FUCK WITH THIS BIKE! tends to make them think 2x.Hope the scum bag didn't cost you too much.

Unfortunately (or not!) we are not allowed to own guns in the UK, shotguns and air rifles yes but proper in your face "do you feel lucky PUNK" type guns no, it seems that the powers that be think we might decide that a cull of the local and national politicians would be the first and possibly their last action or we're not mature enough to handle these weapons. Shame really as I can think of a lot of people that the world would be better of without. Burglars - muggers - rapists - paedophiles - home grown terrorists to name but a few.

• Like 1

Yeah so do I, but no good for me as I have got shaft drive.

Could always turn the shaft drive into a mill with a couple of razor blades welded on then you can carve a nice table leg out of there femur

• Like 1

if anyone has seen the back of my bike ,

it also has a sticker that reads

" WARNING this bike is protected with an alarm sticker "

up to now it's worked fine.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online