Project Binky. A two litre, turbocharged, 4WD mini

sniff6
This post is 3511 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

If like me you have ever owned or you are interested in mini's you will find this interesting.

Quote: It seemed like a good idea at the time. Take one rotten 1980 Mini 1000 and one Toyota Celica GT-Four and use all their guile, cunning and skill to graft them together to create a Frankenstein’s monster of a car.

http://www.badobsessionmotorsport.co.uk/test/index.php/projects/binky

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I had a 1988 austin Mini, and even tho it was a complete pain in the fucking ass and it spent more time in the car port being fixed than it did on the road it was a fun little car but there comes a time when those things have to go in the bin.

Thats crazy a 80k cost to build mini.Some serious building/fabricating skills he has though. The only part left from the original car is the roof

Now what the theme song from driving me nuts,and how often do they do a show would like to see the finnish product?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online