19080 250xs

madeucer
This post is 3482 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

okay t arrived yesterday and in the owners words it is a little crusty, right that's okay I bought it as a project but I need forks and rear shocks/springs etc to start with , ordered a Haynes manual and it will do for a start, just thought I,d update things , I also need your prayers lol

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The worst it is when you start the better you feel when it's done. Remember 1 thing at a time, if you try to do it all at once your in for a right mess. Good luck mate just trying to keep an old bike road worthy is a cause for celebration. :jossun:

keep at it, I still got a few spares for the xs250/400 (no forks though) and looking to get rid of them if you want to pay postage.

drewpy interested bro , contactme if you want after 1900 pm

drewpy interested bro , contactme if you want on INSERT KEVS NUMBER after 1900 pm

bit busy till monday now (squires prep, new clutch plates installed) will have a looksey and see what I got

cant seem to make the upload work I have photos of mt heap of various metals oxides I want to share, apart from that I have started by removing [eventually ] the front wheel and caliper both are good enough to refurbish and the strip continues , any one got decent mudguards to sell/

drewpy interested bro , contactme if you want on blah blah after 1900 pm

WP_20140908_0021_zpsa27692d1.jpg

have a look there and if you see anything, let me know 400 head with bronze valve inserts top part of 400 crankcase, the rest will fit.

hi bro , lots of stuff I would like ,, footrest mounts,indicators on mounts ,switches,sidestand,rear shocks, air boxes and other plastic boxes and chain guard, tell me the postage and I will send the cash by registered mail , very grateful thank you

no thank you not all just the items I posted thanks bro

I'll take a picky of their condition and PM them to you.

registered mail? just paypal or bank transfer is the easiest

Can the mods not delete his phone nmber :shrug: Scammers and spammers field day..... :dance:

only if he asks, but he can do it himself too!

drewpy bro i always send cash registered mail , my preferred method I don't need a pic of those items just let me know the price you need thanks a lot , oh fone number deleted ty lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online