Bikesure for sure

oldtimer
This post is 3316 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

We'll did one of those online quotes with the bike insurer after carol Nash who I have been with for years sent me my renewal what a p...s take my online quotes came back with bikesure streets ahead saving me £192.84 on carol Nash whose first quote was over £500 pounds more but suddenly came down over £200 after I said no,so in the end I have paid half of what I would have paid on my MV Agusta F 3.

Thanks bikesure well pleased and quickly followed up with policy details on PDF

Now just have to decide do I keep my Bonnie as well!

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Great stuff OT. I got 2 lots of agreed value confirmation from them today for the RD and TS.

See you next week.

aye, good quotes, just read the small print for locks etc

had no hassles re: my claim

Didnt get a reply when i tried. Pm'd lee direct too. Stayed with cia in the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Didnt get a reply when i tried. Pm'd lee direct too. Stayed with cia in the end.

Well Jason it seems like you might have made a wise decision, I am still in limbo with them I thought yeh everything's sorted but no having sent as requested a copy of driving licence they also wanted a copy of my no claims fair enough so I sent them a copy of my present insures paper work which shows my no claims but no no good enough so I got carol Nash to send me a quote for this year which also show s my no claims but yet again NOT good enough they want to wait till my insurance has ended with carol Nash and then phone them so I think I will be using my 14 day cooling off period to cancel.. I can't go off to germany on Thursday not knowing am I going to be coming back to yet another email.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Lee for bikesure -

our son is looking for a quote, he has had one year on a vanvan without incident so i guess that's one year no claims.

now he has passed his a2 and i have given him my xj600n 1999, it has had a 47bhp restriction fitted for him,

he is 22 yrs old. he is currently with just but their quote is too high,

tried bike team and bennetts, both ok but not that wonderful, he is trying to avoid too much of an excess.

• 2 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online