Off to Work

jimmy
This post is 3483 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

For a couple of weeks, so play nice and enjoy Squires.

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm sure we will Jimmy, pity you had to work, maybe next year :jossun: book it off now, saying that though I might not make Squires next year as hopefully I'll be in the I.O.M (manx gp) with Drewpy :spin2:

• Like 1

Jimmy mate. Would your time not be better spent undercover at squires? Some might say they could be seen as guilty of deception for selling stuff on plates that is described as "food". The price of a cuppa there could also be seen as criminal.

All allegedly of course!

• Like 3

For a couple of weeks, so play nice and enjoy Squires.

Where you going then Jimmy? Off to sea?

Kinda mate I'm down in welshwans neck of the woods. Very limited access to tinternet and just as little time to do it

• 2 weeks later...

Well, 12 days of 14hr shifts and I'm now back from Cardiff. Was down at the Nato summit deployed on a RIB. Luckily we had glorious weather with only very light rain on 2 mornings. Just catching up before the good lady comes in from work

Well glad to have you back Jimmy, did you get tea with the President? or perhaps Dave invited you all down for a coffee at his gaff?

(un)fortunately not Slice, although I did get to sleep in student digs and eat bag meals

Oh nothing but the best for our boys in blue then ! Bit like the miners strike, sleep in your van or if you want luxury you can have a 1940s scout tent that sleeps 20 farting snoring bobbies !! :biglaugha:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online