look what I found!

wild foamy
This post is 3495 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm currently at the great Dorset steam fair for a week, and whilst wandering through the mahoosive market I spotted this, only £160!, needs a bit of TLC though.

I'm sure one of our members used to have one of these

DSC_0146_zpscvbrvbge.jpg

Behold, a mobylette!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My mum used to have a Puch Maxi - I think that was last pedal type made in the uk

tomos is still being made, and looks the proper 70's part

Thanks Tommy but I think someone (AH) has got his eye on it already. :biglaugha:

Puch maxi wasnt made in the UK, they were an Austrian firm I think

Yes they were - I meant to say sold not made! Thought Tomos stopped using pedal start when Puch went under and they stopped using Puch's blueprints? Could be wrong - I am only 38! :)

Yes they were - I meant to say sold not made! Thought Tomos stopped using pedal start when Puch went under and they stopped using Puch's blueprints? Could be wrong - I am only 38! :)

I don't know, the good of day

I have watched a few Norman Nippy's on fleabay over the last couple of years. They always went for too much money.

That reminds me, I'd forgotten a bike off my list! Found one of these in scrap yard and gave him a tenner for it. Think it even worked for about 5 minutes!

4638172843_3f889d8653_z.jpg

I've got room on the trailer to bring it back, but after splashing out on the FJ that was the end of that... Wonder if he'd take £50 for it...

There's 3 or 4 puch maxis, an RXS 100 and various other tat