xvs950 rebuild

Samaels
This post is 2964 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

video done, I just get back home, when I reach the destination, I saw I got a flat tire on back and a big nail inside. lol, thanks god I had the repair kit with me. :) me and samaels fix it and I don`t had to call the recovery, so the job was done a lot faster. I also ride samaels bike :hyper: . I was thinking to keep the speed low when I come back because I don`t trust the repair kit but all was ok and most of the way back was 90-100 on A1. a lot better than M1 where half of the motorway is working area. I make few videos but I will let samaels to finish his video and post it. I can`t wait :D

I saw his garage! is half of my garage size and I cry all day long because I don`t have space... and he also keep here the 650 dragstar lol. I can`t unserstand how somebody can work on a bike in this space :))

was a great day samaels, thanks a lot :)

• Like 5

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well done matey, looking forwards to seeing the vids

Glad you both had fun, looking forward to the vid.

• 3 months later...

im so sorry for keeping it that long,,, it was a very busy summer. Finally the comparison video is up, dont judge too harsh, i was nervous and unprepared, used to work with my hands more than my mouth)))

needless to say, that without Alex (lallasro) i couldnt make it anyway.

• Like 3

You have done a fantastic job Sam!

Is there other projects in the pipe work now this is finished?

I've said it before but I'll say it again anyway. Good job buddy I like it a lot.

• 4 months later...

Absolutley brilliant. No other words for it buddy. really looking forward to the other videos and the XVS650 your planning on doing.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 on that! You've got mad skills man! :hail: