xvs950 rebuild

Samaels
This post is 2984 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A little shed and a lot of skill go a long way, Sweet :jossun:

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Loving the work on this buddy, and the blooper at the end, lets just thank god your not in the fire dept :biglaugha::eusa_doh:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is seriously impressive mate, not sure that I would trust MY welding to handle bars but fair play, there's some folks on here that would give their right nut to be that good. :jossun:

• Like 1

She's a beaut and sounds good too, don't know how many hours you put into that but it was certainly worth it, absolutely stunning result, we'll done buddy.

• Like 1

Stunning just stunning, that is a beautiful job. I shall miss having these videos unless your going to do another one !!

great, the only day I can move to london is saturday... and this must be before 15 may, after this will be hard.. to much work :( if you don`t find anyone else closer and you can saturday, i`m in :)

thats really great, my bike still have no MOT, insurance and tax, so i cant drive it yet, and i dont believe i can sort it out untill 15 of may,,, but if you can come to east london side. i would appreciate a lot and present you something liquid for your time and hassle.

I will be happy to help you, I can come next saturday or in 2 weeks, 2 or 9 may, how you wish, just PM me when and where and I will be here. my english is crap but that will be ok I think, you need the bike not to make conversation with me :))

• Like 3

A smile and a handshake don't need words. :jossun:

• Like 1

Looking forward of the two bikes in comparison