Cafe Racer Yamaha TR1

gazandjen
This post is 3487 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The neighbours are going to just love you if your on shift work. Every rug rat in the area is going to be whining. :biglaugha:

I have to push mine to the end of the street if its a Sunday morning!

god help you :eusa_whistle:

Good job looks really good, I must admit that I thought it was a Norton tank too but then I'm old as well.

• Like 1

They did cos you couldn't go round corners if you didn't have them, sweet looking bike mate just about as minimal as you can get. I like the fact that you have binned all the crappy plastic stuff as well. :jossun:

• 2 weeks later...

RIP ol Girl.......

Had a car pull out on me friday... T-Boned and flew over the car and landed pretty hard. Bike was totalled

I actually shed a tear for a bit.... :bawling: whislt lying on the floor awaiting an ambulance, and it wasn't from the pain

That's a great shame. Another TR1 bites the dust. There's not many left. Hope you're not too badly hurt.

Jeez, sorry to hear that mate. Accidents like that are terrible, but I really feel for the guys like you (and Drewpy) who have put so much effort into projects like this.

Glad your OK Gaz and yes what a shame the bike was comming on nice hopefully the tank survived it was the key part.

Er um the driver admitted fault :eusa_think: how could they not when your bike was parked in the side of the car,I mean realy what else could they say,' honestly officer the road was clear and this bike just fell from the sky and landed in the side of my car"? Funking idiots who dont look should be leagle to shoot at them," honestly officer I wasn't trying to kill him just get his attention" Bet people would start looking out for bikes if they though they were going to be shot at.

I'm glad your Ok Gaz and sorry to hear about the bike as I liked the simplicity of it.

I would its just bad luck but with the amount of poor drivers out there it a gamble every time we go out these days.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online