Nothing to do with bikes? CAT story

slice
This post is 3468 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Never mind the cat, that is the first time I have seen a prop stand shaped like a screwdriver! Beautiful bike by the way.

hee " i was tightening the exhaust shield, , that was the GPZ900 engine in them things , it was a flyer . [ when it ran on 4] :eusa_snooty:

Sniff it really should be the wife he's thanking I just get to pay the vet fee's. But yes they do look at you like that don't they? But as I explained to my wife they look cute they purr and sit on your lap but unlike them my FJ suspension does NOT shit behind the sofa !!! :madflame:

• Like 3

Hahaha!

We had a siamese cat that we inherited when my aunt died, first day we had it home it shit in the old man's bed, second day we put him outside and it got in through the window and shit in his bed again!.

Either that or it'd climb up the curtains and go to sleep on the curtain rail at the top

Thanks for the offer Bipps but 4 cats and a Husky would be just a touch to far and Foamy keeps offering me a Pony and a Monkey for some reason !! Think the next fixer upper will be an ARK!!

FFS slice don't do that unless you want 2 ponies & 2 monkeys 2 huskies 2 ......

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok now the SAD bit, after having what can only be described as a bit of a moment earlier with this new cat and the wife :cussing: who wanted to adopt it and several trips to the vet for various potions to be injected or rubbed over it, and getting to finally like the little monster it went and got itself killed on the road last night, BUGGER !!! and other words I don't want to repeat, really going to miss the little sod. I am not to put to fine a point on it sad. :icon_cry:

Thats pretty crap news buddy, as much as you seemed annoyed that you had to spend lots of money on him to get him back to health atleast you and the wife gave him a better life.

RIP little sod.

• Like 1

Tough break. Funny how quickly we get attached to the little buggers. My dad hollered for days when Megan and I got our first dog, but by the end of the week they were best buds.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online