If you don't find this incredible nothing will......

dt502001
This post is 3534 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Any mod who want's to fix my typeo in the title from your to you please do so

I can't do it from my phone but if it isn't done later I will correct it when I get home.

Edit..... Just found I can straight from tapatalk. DT - please let me know if that change is OK!

Lucky git, that is truly brilliant reaction skills from him.

Would have been luckier if he hadn't sped into the back of an indicating car, but hey-ho...

That aside, he was crazy lucky. Most gymnasts would be envious of a dismount like that!

Holy hell!! :eek2:

Ho Lee Fuk

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu................................................... :icon_eek:

Luckier still, as he was not exactly fully kitted, either...

Yep he won't ever top that one,I was wondering if it was that guy on the r1 who races through traffic as if he owns the road? But it didn't look yellow.

We are not alowed to filter here and he was going WAY faster than everyone else so he should thank his lucky stars that he pulled that off and slow down cause he won't pull that 1 off again.

I was thinking it was a add for a new Materixs film or Jacky Chan and was staged or computer generated when I first seen it

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online