Silverstone MotoGP 2014

Campaman
This post is 3519 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Whipee, Just found out I have won two tickets to this years Silverstone MotoGP.

I entered the MCN Fantasy Road race competition, I was top of the list for the first few races but didn't realise until I got an email yesterday that I had come top in the first Game round as I wasn't really looking at the emails I was getting with the results.

Only thing now is working out the logistics to see if me and the wife can actually go...

Any one else going?

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Lucky git! normally its that dick Tommy that always wins the good stuff haha.

Congratulations

• Like 2

its supposed to be at the new welsh circuit next year, but they ain't started it yet :shakeno:

there's lovely for you

Lucky git! normally its that dick Tommy that always wins the good stuff haha.

Congratulations

Hey!! at least I'm not the Dick who tried to use a toaster as a tank :crazy:

oh yeah congrats campaman :jossun:

• Like 2

It was one of those spur of the moment things. No actually it was one of those punch your self in the face for being so stupid moments.

Silverstone is only about 45 minutes from where I live so don't need digs as we are only 15 miles from Northampton.

Its just short notice that's causing the doubt on if we can go, if I had won one of the later game rounds it would have been tickets to next years, but as that is now going to be in Wales that would also be a problem. Doh!

Mind you until the tickets turn up I am still in the dark as to which day, as assuming its is just the Sunday race day.

OK I have been informed by BT Sport that they are 3 day tickets and should be with me early next week, its still looking doubtful that we can go but things may change, if we can't would anyone be interested in the tickets?

OK I have been informed by BT Sport that they are 3 day tickets and should be with me early next week, its still looking doubtful that we can go but things may change, if we can't would anyone be interested in the tickets?

Hey, I'd be interested in the tickets if you can't make it. Would be a shame for you though.

Congratulations on your good fortune, or is that accomplishment? Nice prize. I'm going. Did last year which was an amazing day. I let my son have my ticket this year so he could take his fiance' (her imitiation I guess). Thought I could miss it for once but then I got a begging email from Silverstone and nabbed a ticket in the end, no will power me. Bust a gut to make the trip yourself mate, take your wife - it is a fabulous day out. Lorenzo and Rossi could really make it a good un.

Cheers

@ Campaman: You're so lucky. Nice prize! :thumb:

This year I've been in Jerez and I'm planning to go to Aragón. But Silverstone is one of my pending GPs (maybe next year).

Below is the timetable for the 2014 Hertz British Grand Prix ;)

Friday, 29th August 2014

09:00 - 09:40 Moto3 Free Practice 1

09:55 - 10:40 MotoGP Free Practice 1

10:55 - 11:40 Moto2 Free Practice 1

13:10 - 13:50 Moto3 Free Practice 2

14:05 - 14:50 MotoGP Free Practice 2

15:05 - 15:50 Moto2 Free Practice 2

Saturday, 30th August 2014

09:00 - 09:40 Moto3 Free Practice 3

09:55 - 10:40 MotoGP Free Practice 3

10:55 - 11:40 Moto2 Free Practice 3

12:35 - 13:15 Moto3 Qualifying