SKULLY AR-1 New Generation Helmets

sniff6
This post is 3511 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice idea. Which arm and which leg?

• Like 1

I like the idea but there comes a time when there is so much going on that you forget what your actually doing, riding a bike, I have no wish to see what is behind me on a screen as well as the 2 mirrors that are already there. At 6 or 7 hundred pounds it's a very expensive toy, just another gimmick for the power rangers to brag about. All us normal people can actually look behind us if we're that interested. :shakeno:

• Like 1

I like the idea but there comes a time when there is so much going on that you forget what your actually doing, riding a bike, I have no wish to see what is behind me on a screen as well as the 2 mirrors that are already there. At 6 or 7 hundred pounds it's a very expensive toy, just another gimmick for the power rangers to brag about. All us normal people can actually look behind us if we're that interested. :shakeno:

the idea... ok.. the idea is good JUST in some circumstances... what happening if you drop your helmet? everything inside ( the electronics, and display probabbly will be ok... but the helmet can be damaged and you have to change this... so... if you really want those toys, the better idea is the other version that you fit on any helmet you have (outside mounted, like a handsfree). I prefer to have my 450 pounds GPS, my 370 pounds helmet, my 150 pounds scala raider intercom , my 50 pounds scan rider mirror, my 0 pounds crap phone, and my 80 pounds custom mirrors... all those toys cost over 1000 pounds but is doing more and better than this piece of shit art is doing. I think a display in front of my eyes will not be a pleasure... maybe will make me feel like robocop :D

+ I think any over 300 pounds helmet are better than this helmet, so, why I want to wear a crap helmet just for some toys inside of this?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online