Please Help Me ! :C

Brownies
This post is 3517 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,
I need help from everyone.
Since i was 6 years i wanted to had a dirt bike, and since that my parents always were being telling me that is to dangerous , people die everyday etc.. and they said i'll never get a bike :C
I'm now 14 years old and every time i can I ask them, and same answer all day, everyday.
My uncle had a dirt bike too, and he also try alot to they allow me to get one, or at least go with him in a ride and.. nothing yet
I'm getting mad because i'm trying to get one since i am 6 years old and they still saying i will never had a bike...

Please help me !

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Short of giving you a bike, which I don't think anyone here can manage, I'm not sure how we can help...

You could somehow coerce them into buying you one, perhaps make some kind of deal with them - Bike in exchange for, I dunno, becoming a doctor or whatever.

Generally, I'd say wait until you're old enough to move out and then buy whatever the hell you like.

That's what most of us do.

• Like 1

Well...

Thank you :D

I tried that askmaster, they still said No.

I'm getting tired and frustrated of that, because they know that i want it since i was very young !

I dunno if i can wait more... i've been waiting 8 years and still nothing...

Airhead, me and my uncle also thinked about that, but they control every euro that i have..

Tell them you will put them in the worst old age home you can find when they get old LOL Just kidding sorry about your luck kid but in a few more years you can move out and get one then and you will love it.

We all have the same problem mate, parents are only concerned for your safety, but sometimes you have to stretch your wings, try joining a local bike club that does the sort of riding you want, even if you have to sweep the floors and make tea someone will offer you a ride just to shut you up. I wish you luck and don't take "NO" for an answer just turn no into "MAYBE one day" :jossun:

Are there safety courses you can take? Ask your dad to take one with you. Here they start you out in a classroom learning to coordinate clutch, throttle, brakes, etc before they even move you onto the bike... kind of feel like a tool, but it's worth it. See if that might help put your folks' minds at ease. :eusa_think:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online