its my birthday

mozzy
This post is 6596 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

im fooking 21 today

getting old now (feel it anyway)

bastard thing is im working tonight but i shall be making up for it saturday with loads of beer and a massive doner kebab straight after... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Happy Birthday Mozz. Have one on me :D

Regards

Robbie

Bl**dy youngsters, getting all excited over birthdays :angry:

Wait til' you get to my age, won't be so excited then I'll tell you.

In July I'll be 50 & have to put on a party for all the family & I don't even drink.

Grumble, moan, whinge.

:) Have a good time :)

i shall be making up for it saturday with loads of beer and a massive doner kebab

Just don't do it on your bike, those doners make an awful mess in your bike jacket pocket :blink:

Big Bob

Bl**dy youngsters, getting all excited over birthdays :angry:

Wait til' you get to my age, won't be so excited then I'll tell you.

In July I'll be 50 & have to put on a party for all the family & I don't even drink.

Grumble, moan, whinge.

:) Have a good time :)

Just don't do it on your bike, those doners make an awful mess in your bike jacket pocket :blink:

Big Bob

i think we are getting are wires crossed somewhere............. excited over birthdays i think not i hate birthdays cause everyone makes a stupid fuss its fucking annoying

im just excited about finally getting to go out after working 7 days a week for the last 4 months

Happy Birthday Mozz. Have one on me :D

Regards

Robbie

have one on you... il pm you my address so you can post the money down lololol :lol:

have one on you... il pm you my address so you can post the money down lololol :lol:

Yeah right I'm a student mate I ain't got enough to pay for my own drinks let alone yours aswell. :blink:

have a good un Mozzman...if its any consolation i'm on 12hr nights tonight aswell :(

Like I always tell people......A birthday is just a measure of time of how long we've been on this planet <_<

I try & treat it like any other day..........until after work when I break out the BEER! :D

:birthday: Mozz!.....May you have @ least 21 more! ;)

:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOZZMEISTER!!! :D

have a good one mate and may your evening be filled with beer, kebabs and fit woman!! :P

Moseley the goddam spermguzzler is 21?

The little punkass faggot don't need no frigging birthday cake........he needs a goddam bitchslapping!

theres always opne who spoils it isn't there.... :offtopic:

have a good one tonight mozzy :D

and by the way eddy i wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire....

• Admin

Well hope you had a good one mate... working on your birthday whats wrong with you :unsure:

well i had a good night i had a full rack of bbq ribs and a huge piece of steak and slung the side salad on sum1 elses plate then drunk fooking loads and starting singing that akon lonley song whilst inhaling helium lol it was a good night all in all :P

well i had a good night i had a full rack of bbq ribs and a huge piece of steak and slung the side salad on sum1 elses plate then drunk fooking loads and starting singing that akon lonley song whilst inhaling helium lol it was a good night all in all :P

waay! good one!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online