New baby

Sacha
This post is 3552 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

There's a new baby in my family. Not sure what I was thinking buying a brand new bike, but hey, at least the previous owner hasn't messed it up! :thumb: I didn't think I wanted a bobber, but she's a dream to ride and I had to have her.

tehene8u.jpg

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That's a very good looking addition to the family.

• Like 1

I don't have a clue what it is bit it looks good. V engine too.

Clues:

1/. This is the Yamaha Owners Forum.

2/. This has been posted with not a *shred* of shame.

3/. It says Star on the airbox.

4/. It says Bolt on the tank.

5/. Sash says it's a brand new bike.

Deductions:

1 - It might well be a Yamaha.

2 - It is almost CERTAINLY a Yamaha!!

3 - It is one of the Star range of Cruisers.

4 - It's probably a Yamaha Bolt (XVS950).

5 - It's a brand new Yamaha Bolt.

Fucking wicked bike Sash!!!

I wouldn't mind a go myself!!

To be fair I did look at the picture in sunlight on my iPhone, no luxury of a big PC screen when I am at work.

As as for the first clue ttaskie, it might be a yami forum but some of us have other bikes too. Sod it I might go out now and buy a Honda!!

That is a beautiful machine Sacha really must be pleased with your new baby, just gotta pay for it now!!!

DT I had no idea what it was either just looked damned good tho. If you have to buy another one buy a Triumph now they are just as reliable as the Honda's and such. Plus Jimmy and Bippo will be pleased to have another big "T" on the site. :jossun:

PS to be fair to DT I had to go back and look a 2nd time and STAR is the same colour as the surround and BOLT is in fact LT at the end.

• Like 1

Hahaha! Guess I could've clued you in. Great eyes Ttaskmaster if you could make all that out from my shitty pic. Come on by anytime and take her for a spin. :) You're right on the money too. Its the Yamaha bolt.

To be fair I did look at the picture in sunlight on my iPhone, no luxury of a big PC screen when I am at work.

I have an old 3.5" Android screen... You open the pic and reverse-pinch the image to enlarge it, then pan around.

I knew exactly what it was anyway, but still had a nosey!

As as for the first clue ttaskie, it might be a yami forum but some of us have other bikes too. Sod it I might go out now and buy a Honda!!

Clue 1 merely raises suspicion. Clue 2 confirms it. The rest only feed further information. ;)

Read more Christie and get them 'leetle grey cells' working!!

Technology and use of grey cells. Those days are over now and I have turned into my old granddad :D

Sacha - it looks fab on the big screen. I wouldn't mind one myself to be honest.

OLD your only a youngster DDT ,having said that I feel 90 after a 800 mile journey from hamburg got home last night and am still walking like John Wayne.

Sacha. Nice bike enjoy and stay safe looks more comfortable than mine

• Like 1

Thanks gents!

It's way more comfy than hubby's pillion seat! So thankful for that. :thumb:

Would eventually like to do something along Hageman's lines...

sa2amuzy.jpg

Afraid I wouldn't be able to touch the ground though. :eusa_think:

Ooh shiny! Very nice Sacha, enjoy!

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online