Trick levers for Dt125

This post is 3539 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, I own a 2007 DT125RE and a 1991 DT125R, I want to fit trick clutch levers and front brake levers, RFX or NSV style but not sure which aftermarket levers will work, does anyone know which trick levers will fit? Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I am GETTING OLD !!! I have no idea what your talking about. Someone will no doubt help you out but I will confess that the old Suzuki I just did up had a nifty idea on the brake lever that you could adjust the pressure via a dial on the lever. Is that the sort of thing you were thinking of ? Or do I have to go and look up "RFX - NSV"?

You just wait one day someone on here will ask a question and your brain will say "That's in KLINGON" :crylaugh:

think he means the adjustable kind..... more flex in them an can move in both directions, harded to break if you drop the bike

but i don't know which ones will fit yours, have a look on ebay they usually tell you what bike they will fit

Hmmmm i thought he meant the one for doing tricks?

When the rear brake this is in the usual place and on the left side of the handle bars (above or below the clutch lever)

These things:

handbrake.jpg

Id give em a go if i had some beasty supermoto like rossonza's wr400. My luck id lock up the rear wheel trying to change gear or some shit.

What kind do you mean Monster?

Ok is it just me but "HOW MANY FINGER DO YOU HAVE?" I mean you would need at least 6 to operate 2 levers FFS !! and when did someone think it was a good idea to fit the rear brake on the handle bars? 5 more years and I will have to ask how to ride a bike as all the levers and shit will be in the wrong place. Yes I'm getting old and starting to sound like my Dad!!! :biglaugha:

What I mean is ones like thishttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/05/e2ydesab people put them on motocross bikes, and these are the sort of levers I'm after that will fit on my DTs, just wondering if anyone has tried aftermarket levers like these.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online