HOT V's CRAZY Women

Airhead
This post is 3551 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HAHAHAH that explains it all and why I am devorced she was 9 on the c scale and 9 on the hot scale and I didn't collect enough data at first to see the 9 on the c sacle. But then again I am always attracted to the red heads.

Same goes for me. My wife was deep in the danger zone. If only I'd seen this before I married her.

You will notice that not one of the girl's on here has made a comment !! Suppose that says it all really. :eusa_think:

Well slice, I hadn't commented before because I'm clearly in the "Unicorn Zone"...

Ha ha ha ha!!

• Like 5

W T F is a unicorn zone, I'm to bloody old for this stuff, going for my afternoon nap !!! :rofl::sigh:

It's mentioned in the video Slice. I am the elite!

Ha ha...

LMAO! Hubby thinks my crazy is about a two... and hotness a ten. Although he's biased, I'm sure he's collected enough data for reliability. :shakeno: I'll gladly join Bippo in the unicorn ranks... cuz we are not trannies! LOl

• Like 1

Well slice, I hadn't commented before because I'm clearly in the "Unicorn Zone"...

Ha ha ha ha!!

Did I not tell you about my fairy take fantasy????????

Ha ha ha ha!!

Did I not tell you about my fairy take fantasy????????

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online