TTFN

drewpy
This post is 3513 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

going on a weeks Camp in Cheshire with the scouts, so will be off line till next Sunday.

say safe folks and talk to all when I get back :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bring your duck suit and water proff matches ,,,its been blowing your way and we have had some BIG down pours the last few days. Might burn it's self out before it gets your way but don't count on it.

Enjoy yourself Drewps! 5000 Scouts sounds a little too manic for me!

• Like 1

Have fun and remember the paracetamol! Mate at work has something similar on this week with 200 beavers.........

Giggity

• Like 1

got back yesterday at 2pm and went straight to bed, woke up for a few hours then back to bed, 14 hours kip :eusa_shifty:

weather was great although a bit windy

just got a few light showers over night and a deluge friday for 10 mins.

still camp-lagged at the mo,so hopefully a bit more corpus mentis in a few hours

Been there, done that and got the tee shirt, used to home cream crackered but always really enjoyed Scout camps. Hope you had a good time.

Been there, done that and got the tee shirt, used to home cream crackered but always really enjoyed Scout camps. Hope you had a good time.

Aye I did, scouts and leaders still buzzing from it.

Foams, designed and got 15 T-shirts made for camp in 2 days :P

• Like 1

Aye I did, scouts and leaders still buzzing from it.

Foams, designed and got 15 T-shirts made for camp in 2 days :P

YOC NEEDS YOU! :spin2:

• Like 1