Haircut

AndrewElvisFan
This post is 3547 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I moan at £10 for a trim and often do it myself - grade 1 or 0 all over. Cheap and easy to look after without helmet hair. I tried trimming the dog a couple of months back to save a bit if cash and missed bits here and there and shaved him elsewhere. So here's £35 worth of wash, cut and dry:

yquremud.jpg

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

He does look gorgeous when he has a proper cut! He'll be 2 in October and almost answers to his name - 'George'. Named by our youngest who was really into Peppa Pig at the time!

He looks like the sheepdog in the advert "You should have gone to Specsavers"

But he is cute.

• Like 1

He might look cute but he's thinking just turn round so I can piss on your leg for getting me wet !!!! :crylaugh:

• Like 1

Agree Slice, he has got that mischievous look about him.

• Like 1

I wish I could get away with £35 for wash, cut and dry. Costs me £70 + for my Newfoundlands, then again there is considerably more of them !

shampoo and a hose down in the back garden is what my three get.

saves me pounds this way.

mind you my bitch is in for an op this friday, £280 boy that will hurt my pocket.

...mind you my bitch is in for an op this friday, £280 boy that will hurt my pocket.

Poor thing... and I hope your dog's ok too. :luck:

• Like 1

Nothing serious I hope Kev? If my dog moulted then a hose and shampoo in the garden is what he'd get as well!

nice one sacha :thumb::biglaugha:

nowt too serious andy , i had a biopsy result on a lump on her leg come back negative, but i told the vet i want it removed anyway .

• Like 1

......mind you my bitch is in for an op this friday, £280 boy that will hurt my pocket.

I hope you are talking about your dog and not a forum member, who shall remain nameless, Kev!

He looks very much like our Maggie who is a Yorkie crossed with a Poodle.

Would that be a "PORKIE" then? or a "YOODLE" perhaps? Sorry just could not resist, I shall go away and hang my head in shame !!! :icon_redface1:

Would that be a "PORKIE" then? or a "YOODLE" perhaps? Sorry just could not resist, I shall go away and hang my head in shame !!! :icon_redface1:

Yes, go stand in the corner!!
  • Like 1

shampoo and a hose down in the back garden is what my three get.

saves me pounds this way.

mind you my bitch is in for an op this friday, £280 boy that will hurt my pocket.

Hope carol gets over the op............she a nice lass. Not very nice calling her a bitch ....lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online