The Beast bit me

obriens65
This post is 3525 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ah, see, I could tell by your feet.

Shit Foams you just unleashed some serious Darren Brown shit there!!!

So you couldn't tell by the fact that it says he dose Karate in his "Interests" bit under his name?

Back on topic tho, if you ever have a blister then get a needle with some thread on it, push the needle throuoght the blister and then pull the thread through, the thread will soak up all the puss in the blister but leave the skin over the wound thus letting you get on with your life with out having a gurt blister getting in the way.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If you soak it with surgical spirits it keeps it dry and won't fill back up with puss!

• 2 weeks later...

Except any form of oil will make a burn worse. It insulates the heat into a burn.

And you will smell like old ladies!

Oddly enough Lavender oil is an exception. It has amazing properties. It was found to be effective against burns and scalds by accident when a chemist scorched his arm and the only closest liquid around was a bowl of neat lavender oil. It cooled the skin almost instantly and then he found, cleared the scar. Hence it's fame. Sorry to be pedantic mate but I got a steam burn only yesterday, dabbed the oil, and felt better within seconds. :duel:

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online