My new pet hate

meatloaf
This post is 3308 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I had a rock come out from between the double wheels of a truck and hit me in the knee. had to pull over and take a moment but had to wait a good 20 mins before my leg started to feel normal again. Thankfully it was just a nice little bruise and nothing broken...........well i think not as i never went to the docs to have it looked at

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

And I was startled by the bumble bee that I hit. I can see I've never really lived

Had a bee hit me in the throat at 80 on the M25. Didn't sting me but hurt like hell. I never ride without something protecting my neck since then.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My brother had a bee go inside his jacket pocket last summer whilst we were riding. Bugger stung him when he put his hand in the pocket.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a bee hit me in the throat at 80 on the M25. Didn't sting me but hurt like hell. I never ride without something protecting my neck since then.

Wow that was a f#ckin fast bee :razz:

• Like 1

and whats wrong with our rain :eusa_think:

or sleet or snow

and whats wrong with our rain :eusa_think:

The fact I have to ride to college in it every day, and that by the time I cover the trip I'm so cold I have to touch my hands on my smolderingly hot exhaust pipe so that I'm able to move my hands enough to undoo my helmet buckle......

Apart from that its grand!

The fact I have to ride to college in it every day, and that by the time I cover the trip I'm so cold I have to touch my hands on my smolderingly hot exhaust pipe so that I'm able to move my hands enough to undoo my helmet buckle......

Apart from that its grand!

I remember years ago after riding about 25 miles to work on a really cold winters day I desperately needed a piss but my hands were that cold I couldn't get my gloves off let alone get my toger out.

Riding with the aforementioned "toger" out is not recommended. I guess this will start a series of helmet jokes though!

Riding with toger out = Blue Helmet

Riding with your toger in = red helmet

I remember having carb icing issues on the DT50... And riding the 10 miles From Hungerford to Newbury in subzero temperatures actually caused my breath to freeze on my eyelashes.

Heated grips are my saviour now