discovered Loomies cafe

meatloaf
This post is 3554 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

After reading an old post by obriens65 I discovered Loomies, I ride along the A272 quite a lot and didn't know it was there, I usually use the mcdonaulds at the A24 junction but not anymore. The pie mash & beans was great and they do a lovely brew, not sure about radio 1 playing though, as I was always a radio Caroline man myself and could never bring myself to listen to what I considered a crap radio station that was brought in by the establishment to replace the pirate stations that same establishment killed of the pirates in the first place. Back in the day I was a bit of a rebel.

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cant be worse than Squires caffe " yorkshire :shakeno: ,,, am going vegie this year,,,

Acid Drop, you obviously haven't been there for a while. I always find the food, service and atmosphere excelent. Last night they were so rammed that people were parking their bikes in the laybys up the road so they must be doing something right. :spin2: