xvs 125 Dragstar

This post is 3541 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I am glad you are loving the bike riding. There is a wide mix of ages on this forum; some young; some old and ; some that just look old.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cheers guys,one question as per oil grade.Going to do a complete service and is 10w 40 " semi-synthetic " oil ok for the bike ? Probably a stupid question but the array of oils out there is a bit mind numbing.

Cheers guys,one question as per oil grade.Going to do a complete service and is 10w 40 " semi-synthetic " oil ok for the bike ? Probably a stupid question but the array of oils out there is a bit mind numbing.

Yup, should be absolutely fine.

Just be sure it's for a 4-stroke and it says Motorcycle Oil on the bottle, and you're good to go. ;)

I am glad you are loving the bike riding. There is a wide mix of ages on this forum; some young; some old and ; some that just look old.

A few years back when I first bought my Virago, my wife said I was going through my midlife crisis but my youngest son full of his usual respect said no dad, your going through an old age crisis but you don't look bad for someone born in the middle ages. Guess I fall in the middle category then.

Ok guys,anyone out there can recommend a decent set of tyres for the 125 gragstar,the originals are a bit skittish in the wet.Put Michelin pilot streets on the ybr and they are brilliant,but was told today they don`t do sizes on both wheels for the dragstar.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online