The sr125 as promised

o5otato5o
This post is 3563 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Realy good.condition been.off the.road 6 year of.its life before.i had it and has half the millage of.yours shes a matching number bike my last sr wast and was r.reg reg is l125 lizz :) good.plate aswell could say custom lol

• Like 1

Didn't know there should be gold detail on the engine! I started taking the rust off my exhaust at the manifold and wrecked the chrome so now got BBQ paint on it! I may give it a clean before Squires

Or not!

• Like 1

Didn't know there should be gold detail on the engine! I started taking the rust off my exhaust at the manifold and wrecked the chrome so now got BBQ paint on it! I may give it a clean before Squires

Or not!

I wouldn't bother washing it. It will be jet washed through the night.

Haha! Yeah- I've given her an extra dose of chain oil this morning in preparation! Typical - first weekend off in a month and it's not exactly going to be biking weather!

Everyday is biking weather. Mind you I drove the car into work today so what do I know!

Given a choice, thunderstorms are not my idea of a leisurely ride!!
  • Like 1

Missed my ac on my way home though - took 10 minutes to peel my leathers off!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online