Powerful view

Katie1
This post is 3538 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

To paraphrase a famous Irish gentleman.

"All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing"

• Like 1

Well said that woman

Fuck Off

We already had a wummin do that and it fucked our Country

• Like 2

Another faux (fox) news lacky. :shakeno:

To contrast her far right nonsense, here's a look at it from the far left:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MrtjdEyNtc

Why do they not asmilate,and only pray to thier own government/law of sharia If you have ever read the book they must by sharia law kill all who do not follow to be good followers.?

Take the time and read the book and you might be very suprised to find that... by thier own laws they must kill you if you are not of thier religion. Never read any other book of faith that says that, though I havent read them all I am sure...... yet. While I am sure most dont follow that rule still leaves me questioning thoes who might and how do I know witch one's to trust?

I am of no religion been to church of many but dont follow any, I have a mind of my own no need for anyone telling me what to do.

• Like 1

Another faux (fox) news lacky. :shakeno:

To contrast her far right nonsense, here's a look at it from the far left:

I am unfamiliar with this woman's total views and political outlook. But in what way is what she says in the above video "far right"? I recognise far right ideology, as well as far left ideology, when I see it. I think both are idiotic, and do not act as antidotes for each other.

While I agree with what is said, how is it *non* political?

She may have a political motivation (no idea who she is, only found this video when searching for a song on youtube!) but her statement was based on historical precedents rather than ideology.

I normally steer clear of political statements online as the agenda is often hidden but in this case I thought she made a clear case for using the lessons of the past to protect the future.

Fuck Off

We already had a wummin do that and it fucked our Country

Unlike all the blokes who've done such a good job...

Admittedly she managed to screw things up quite impressively but buggering up the country is not gender-specific

• Like 2

Good point, well made katie. Her name is still used as a curse in my part of the country...although if it wasn't for her I would still be bashing lumps of metal together instead of driving about the Clyde on fast boats and RIBs

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online