Cannot post pics

mcferreira100
This post is 3550 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

What`s going on..my URL`s not copying onto the site. Is there a problem on the site?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

IMG tagged URL from Photobucket..It does copy onto a word document but not onto this site.

2014-07-08122942_zpsd2d45e11.jpg

Jeez..had to type all this in..it just won`t paste at all..even bits of it.

well I got the link right as the pic is there. does this help?

So the code is:

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r680/mcferreira100/2014-07-08122942_zpsd2d45e11.jpg

Are you clicking the arrowed icon in the picture below

pichelp.jpg

Then pasting just the code above into the box

pichelp1.jpg

Then pressing OK?

If the icons are greyed out click the switch to the very top left of the icon box by your picture.

Otherwise use the following image tags

[img]http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r680/mcferreira100/2014-07-08122942_zpsd2d45e11.jpg[/img]

The cut and paste works for me.

2014-07-08122942_zpsd2d45e11.jpg

:eusa_think:ok hit that top left button and it worked. Never had to do it before though.

:eusa_think:

yep that's the way ive also always done it..i never had to fiddle with any icons. Its fine..not a train smash.

Get the drop down box on ph/bucket of picture, select get links, another BIG box appears -click on IMG ,,, should flash Copied :yeah:

Mc I had a similar problem with my machine, I asked ALEX what was happening and he had no idea what was going on, I switched to FIREFOX instead of IE and not had a problem since.

Sometimes, and I don't know why, the post input box turns to code only mode. This is fixed by a single click on the very top left icon. I recall it happened to up.yours a while ago.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online