For the Americans on this forum!

Robbie
This post is 5828 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Last war lost by england: american civil war of independance.

Last war lost by america: Vietnam

only country to have never lost a war in last 100years - England

Oh and by the way if history is correct didnt america only win the war of independance due to the french blocking the harbours therefore not allowing british troops in? so technically france won the war for you.

As for most inventions, sorry to say but scotland has us both beaten by a country mile on that one.

Anywya after those facts why dont we just get back to what this place is all about? yamaha owners getting along with each other ffs!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont we just get back to what this place is all about? yamaha owners getting along with each other ffs!

Too Right! B)

Bickering over how many wars we lost is stupid!....'cuz every1 knows that War is HELL! :rolleyes:

BLISS on the other hand, comes in the form of Tuning-Fork shod, 2-Wheel Motation Vehicles......

& THAT feeling knows no boundaries & is WorldWide ;)

Too Right! B)

Bickering over how many wars we lost is stupid!....'cuz every1 knows that War is HELL! :rolleyes:

BLISS on the other hand, comes in the form of Tuning-Fork shod, 2-Wheel Motation Vehicles......

& THAT feeling knows no boundaries & is WorldWide ;)

Youre absolutely right Yamahead, but sometimes you offer an olive branch and just get beaten about the head with it, and so it goes...on.....and on...and on

Youre absolutely right Yamahead, but sometimes you offer an olive branch and just get beaten about the head with it, and so it goes...on.....and on...and on

And i agree with that entirely - twice now i have offered an olive branch and it still goes on - solution would be to remove the problem altogether - and we all know who that is.......... :angry:

Sounds like your a month late pulling the plug out Goff. One word, lady. Douche. Now I know how you keep from overpopulating your island. Bitter repulsive skanks like you are easy to say no to. What combat zones have YOU fought in? Yeah, I didn't think so. Having been to sandland and dealing with trigger-happy COWARDS with the union jack on their uniform I have first hand experience and thus a right to say what happened. At least you know your brothers are safe, they're in the safest part of Iraq avoiding combat. Apparently the closest Britain has come to writing accurate history is Harry Potter. As pointed out once before and only on two threads, I didn't start insulting riders from other countries first. YOU DID. Yet again, all you can do is what you do best. :cry2: Piss off. Looks like I'm not the one who's blown a gasket. One more thing you tuna smelling rag whore. None of the men on your side of the island (south) can fight like a man, who says you can?

Irrelevant, I see I offended you and your boyfriend. My unarmed Heterophobic friend. Irony is ignorant Brits spouting off baseless, stereotypical insults using low-brow slang and then claiming to be more refined and sophisticated. Racism? Tell that to my Asian wife and my best man at our wedding. He's from Jamaica. America is the cultural melting pot. It has been for over 200 years. As rude and racist as you are towards people in other countries, one can only wonder how foreigners are treated in Britain. Then again, maybe that explains why your own citizens blow up your transit systems. Unfortunately Florida lacks the more refined cultural highlights found further north. (not to mention the profane idea of serving tea with loads of sugar and ice.) The museums are lacking, and Mickey Mouse is a plastic tasteless tourist trap (that gathers an unusual amount of Brits). Whoever, your petty insults are no more refined and not even remotely accurate.

Rob, Britain lost their war with India in 1947. That's why your not in India anymore. You've been kicked out of every country you've invaded. Vietnam was a "police action" at the request of the South Vietnamese government. When it became obvious that the Vietnamese people didn't want us there, we left. The only reason Britain isn't a German speaking country (you were loosing) is because of U.S. intervention.

I thought the hatchet had been buried on this thread, but just like it was started (by a Brit) it has been rehashed again.

Sounds like your a month late pulling the plug out Goff. One word, lady. Douche. Now I know how you keep from overpopulating your island. Bitter repulsive skanks like you are easy to say no to. What combat zones have YOU fought in? Yeah, I didn't think so. Having been to sandland and dealing with trigger-happy COWARDS with the union jack on their uniform I have first hand experience and thus a right to say what happened. At least you know your brothers are safe, they're in the safest part of Iraq avoiding combat. Apparently the closest Britain has come to writing accurate history is Harry Potter. As pointed out once before and only on two threads, I didn't start insulting riders from other countries first. YOU DID. Yet again, all you can do is what you do best. :cry2: Piss off. Looks like I'm not the one who's blown a gasket. One more thing you tuna smelling rag whore. None of the men on your side of the island (south) can fight like a man, who says you can?

Irrelevant, I see I offended you and your boyfriend. My unarmed Heterophobic friend. Irony is ignorant Brits spouting off baseless, stereotypical insults using low-brow slang and then claiming to be more refined and sophisticated. Racism? Tell that to my Asian wife and my best man at our wedding. He's from Jamaica. America is the cultural melting pot. It has been for over 200 years. As rude and racist as you are towards people in other countries, one can only wonder how foreigners are treated in Britain. Then again, maybe that explains why your own citizens blow up your transit systems. Unfortunately Florida lacks the more refined cultural highlights found further north. (not to mention the profane idea of serving tea with loads of sugar and ice.) The museums are lacking, and Mickey Mouse is a plastic tasteless tourist trap (that gathers an unusual amount of Brits). Whoever, your petty insults are no more refined and not even remotely accurate.

Rob, Britain lost their war with India in 1947. That's why your not in India anymore. You've been kicked out of every country you've invaded. Vietnam was a "police action" at the request of the South Vietnamese government. When it became obvious that the Vietnamese people didn't want us there, we left. The only reason Britain isn't a German speaking country (you were loosing) is because of U.S. intervention.

I thought the hatchet had been buried on this thread, but just like it was started (by a Brit) it has been rehashed again.

You just wont take a telling will you? your constant anti British rants have really pissed me off, and believe you me, it takes a hell of a lot to piss me off.....YOU KNOW WHAT'S COMING!

This post is 5828 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.