2009 V Star (XVS650) Starts, Idles & dies

This post is 3580 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello YOC!

I'm new! A city girl living in the city who finally got a bike (almost 2 yrs now). I'm fairly new to riding and don't get to ride as much as I'd like.

Most of my friends & fam are completely shocked by my purchase & that I dare mount my V-Star Classic (XVS650), let alone ride the mean streets by my lonesome. But I'm just different, I'm all about learning & getting my well manicured nails dirty to build, repair & not visit the mechanic unless necessary. Most on-lookers in my neighborhood are constantly surprised when I change from my business wear (normally a dress/suit & heels) to don riding boots, leather jacket, helmet & gloves...guess I don't fit the "motorcycle" stereotype.

I'm really looking forward to learning much from you lovies & joining a virtual bike crew.

thanks dt502001 :)

Ride safe & be kind :butterfly:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HI what campman ment was not to post your original question in the new members section but to introduce yourself,,you know I am I know sfa about bikes Ihave been riding____yrs. Click edit at the bottom and giver another go.

But I'll give you a e for effort LOL welcome to the club

Welcome Vstar, good on you ,, take it easy for a start ,,, :wavey:

Much better but be warned you better have a bit of a warped sence of hummor to hang around us bunch :bootyshake:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online