Speedo problems xt125x

Maft67
This post is 1479 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi to all .....as you can see am new to the club ! Have finally got round @ 47 to go for bike test so am the new owner of a xt125x ....didn't test ride the bike on purchase then realised dreaded xt speedo hassle . The digital reading stays on 0 mph no matter what mode it's in ....have removed and cleaned the magnetic sensor ...maybe go for a new one ? The bike has a mph decal over the kph on clocks ...when key is turned the display goes through it's check then OIL 5750 appears then display goes to normal . It reads 1330 TOD also in another mode so can anyone tell me which one is the mileage ? I have rang the dealer who is emailing me service invoices they have up to 900 miles . The bike was then dry stored for 6 years apparently . The mileage on the May 2014 mot is 1030 with no other odometer history so I guess this may be the first mot since registered in 2005 . I am being 6ft2 finding the bike a tad small and wonder whether I should have gone for a wr ?! The bike is a great ride though .....any help would be greatly appreciated many thanks ....mark

• 5 years later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online