I need help please ppl

This post is 3564 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I checked the ohms at the primary and secondary testing locations on the coil. 3.5 at the primary/ 19,xxx at the secondary. Coil is good. Don't need spark plug to get spark,, a solid metal key will suffice if your want to get that fouled spark plug (variable) outta the equation. Oh and I have to jump the solenoid currently cuz it's blown. When its in neutral the neutral light does not come on (nor does it ever). When fuel is on, killswitch set to run, bike in neutral, clutch pulled and I push the start button the headlight goes out that's it. But when I jump the solenoid it cranks fine. I've cleaned the starter inside and out and it works now, turned slow or not at all when I got it, took ignition switch and killswitch/start button assembly apart and cleaned contact points. Next ill be heading out to find "points" or cap/rotor setup and clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This post is 3564 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.