Lotherton Hall 27th July

This post is 3559 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

good show this, missed it last year as my bike started crying oil over Tommy. At least it oiled his comb over hair do

http://www.vjmc.com/images/2014Lothertonflyer.jpg

2014Lothertonflyer.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Still not 100% sure I'm going to this one but we would meet at maccie D's near the trafford center, well we did last time, don't know were your coming from locksmith so not sure if its any good to you, if you pm Drewpy your location I'm sure he'll work out best place to meet always good to meet new members

• 2 weeks later...

nah, riding comes first!

so long as the weather is ok (and its supposed to be)

anyone else! Oldtimer, Kev :jossun:

Kev its on your day of the week : :jossun: day

Would have loved to but I am going back to hamburg Thursday , hope to get back in a couple of weeks so should make squires

• Like 1

Would have loved to but I am going back to hamburg Thursday , hope to get back in a couple of weeks so should make squires

have a good trip Paul, see you at Squires :hyper:

OK Drew, will we fit the oil can cafe in this time, just so I know not to pig out at mccie's first :eusa_shifty:

I think its a given, love it in there

bring back a burger then :D

bring back a burger then :D

Sorry you have no chance of a burger.....agh. I am grounded I have got GOUT last time I had an attack was twenty year ago not much hope of getting my boot on , the good news is whilst sat here moaning I have just realised if I had left tomorrow I would have done so with no road tax

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online