My wife is doing race for life.

Noise
This post is 3550 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry to Hijack your topic Noise but my daughter has just done the "Race for Life" in Taunton for the very same cause. Until now I didn't know what it was all about.

P7131639_zpsfd439514.jpg

P7131636_zps34a14e2d.jpg

GEDC3031_zps9aee40c0.jpg

Well done to her Mike! :eusa_clap:

Cranking day for it yesterday, Has she set up a way to donate at all? I'll chuck in some dollar on payday for her

Cheers Noise, she has but I don't know how because we gave her cash. she sorted all that out down in her neck of the woods. I know she's raised a lot through family, friends and work. but thanks anyway. Brilliant day though.

Well done to both gals!! If I'm running it's because something's chasing me.

Are you going to start a fund-raiser for the new baby now Noise? LOL

CONGRATS!!

Well done Laura and all the other thousands of girls out there who have also done it.

I lost my wife- the bravest lady I ever knew to pancreatic cancer late last year, I didn't realize how many people suffered from cancer until

she started having months of treatment, the place was always rammed full and like my wife so many were so young.

Donation made, really pleased you passed you target

• Like 1

Well done Laura and all the other thousands of girls out there who have also done it.

I lost my wife- the bravest lady I ever knew to pancreatic cancer late last year, I didn't realize how many people suffered from cancer until

she started having months of treatment, the place was always rammed full and like my wife so many were so young.

So so sorry meatloaf.

Not sure where she gets those dashing (excuse the pun) good looks, but it sure isnt from your side mikey :P

:1poke:

Cheers Stevie, No, she definitely doesn't get it from my side of the family, so that only leaves "Err side " of the family.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your donation Meatloaf, truely sorry for your loss too, i could think of nothing worse than to have someone that close taken away at such a young age. Thoughts are with you buddy

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online