5mm id Nitrile hose

mrmetallica
This post is 3589 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi

to find out the best possible material choices for the tubing, do a google search for 'coleparmer chemical compatibility database'

it is a data base that lists amongst other things elastomer materials and their resistance to chemical attack from various chemicals.

Buna Nitrile is a good choice as are

Fluorocarbon elastomer's aka 'Viton'

hopefully this may make it possible to to have a broader choice of tubing suppliers

I just used a load of windscreen washer hosse that i had laying around from my scrapped cars, works pretty good although i havent used the vac gauge for years.

i just used fuel tube i got from bike shows. they need to be thick enough not to collapse in on themselves

I've just replaced mine with wiper hose too, works well. It only sees a vacuum, so as long as you don't douse it in petrol it'll be fine. All motor factors stock it too.

Incidently the hose they supply in those kit is attacked by air! or so it seems; it is utter junk

Ive always shows like stafford the best places to pick up stuff like this, usually cheap and plenty available. Cant stop buying when i get there cos everything you may ever need is on one site

ive ordered some from here cheapest i could see

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online