Summer is here

DirtyDT
This post is 3547 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

It must be.

Larger than normal first post wants with no into and a growing number of workshop questions in the bar again.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Summer is clearly here because when I want to have a braai, other people are interested!

There was supposedly something about Tit Monday too, but I stay so far away from the idiot masses of this town, that I don't really get to see it any more.

Yes so NOT funny how they appear and disappear,never adding anything.... just ask and when thier problem is solved they cant even contribute as to how they got to the final conclusion to possobily help the next person.

Its would be nice for them to stay about and help out a fellows YOCer or even give a thankyou but sadly i think most of them are so in need of help they just sign up in such a rush they most likely just pick a random username that they can never remember like F85615AND77 so can never log on again.

There is a huge amount of info on a wide range of bikes on here. I still get surprised when I search sometimes to find long threads I have never seen before. Some of them are great reading. I also like the some of the classic ones like "how fast can my 125 go" with the bullpoo meter. What a gem!

• Like 1

Time to dust off the mankini.

:babyha: Yeh get sunburn , and have the huge V mark,,, :crylaugh:

At least they are interested in being here lads, could be worse you know just a bunch of old farts moaning about today's :shakeno: YOOF :shakeno: and how it was in my day :biglaugha: Ha Ha Ha :biglaugha: , no really if at least one in a hundred finds this site useful then that's a job well done. Plus some do stick around and make the site interesting and fun. :jossun:

• Like 3

There is a huge amount of info on a wide range of bikes on here. I still get surprised when I search sometimes to find long threads I have never seen before. Some of them are great reading. I also like the some of the classic ones like "how fast can my 125 go" with the bullpoo meter. What a gem!

Maybe we should start a favourite classic thread, been some hilarious stuff on here I'm sure the'res gems I've missed

At least they are interested in being here lads, could be worse you know just a bunch of old farts moaning about today's :shakeno: YOOF :shakeno: and how it was in my day :biglaugha: Ha Ha Ha :biglaugha: , no really if at least one in a hundred finds this site useful then that's a job well done. Plus some do stick around and make the site interesting and fun. :jossun:

True.

I think we should call first posts like that "Hellop". Sort of a "hello" and sort of a "Help".

Anyone know where I can buy mothballs as I have started to want to smell like my old Nan? - God bless her.

• Like 1

Yay!!! Now where are my keys!!

I wondered why I'd seen so many "SHINY" bikes on the road lately.

• Like 1

Yes summer is here my Hayfever's Back big time haaaa-choooo!!

Yep Tommy. Last week was bad for me and especially not nice as I have a big hooter.

Not sure if it compounded the issue but I am 52 days into stopping smoking so everything is still clearing out. I have been using one of those vapour thingiees and haven't smoked since the last day in April. My nose has been streaming, and if it stays that way, at least we wont get a drought this year

220661d1288377693-snotty-noses-snot.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like me on one of those cold days when the draught gets right under your visor. You try really hard not to lick your lips but... :barf:

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online