any good rideouts yorkshire area

This post is 3604 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I like Peak District: A57, A628, A6024, B6105 ... don`t have yet the chance to do the south side routes.

Goathland and the roads surrounding Fylindales always appeal to me

A great run is from Hillsborough out on the A61 through Greno woods, then after S bend turn left at the petrol station onto the A629 through Wortley, but watch out for the tight S bend !! continue through Hoyland Swaine roundabout and Ingbirtchworth, when you pass through Birdsedge turn left onto the A635 down to Holmefirth, I like the Elephant and Castle pub there, they do soft drinks, yes/coffee and a great pint of Timothy Tailors Landlord, with sanrnies sold up to 2pm. The pub is bang opposite Nora Batties house from Last of the Summer Wine series.

Go back the same way or go up the B6106 through thurlestone onto the A628 then turn right at the Hoylandswaine roundabout onto the A629 and back to Hillsborough, a great run out.

A great run is from Hillsborough out on the A61 through Greno woods, then after S bend turn left at the petrol station onto the A629 through Wortley, but watch out for the tight S bend !! continue through Holland Swaine roundabout and Ingbirtchworth, when you pass through Birdsedge turn left onto the A635 down to Holmefirth, I like the Elephant and Castle pub there, they do soft drinks, yes/coffee and a great pint of Timothy Tailors Landlord, with sanrnies sold up to 2pm. The pub is bang opposite Nora Batties house from Last of the Summer Wine series.

Go back the same way or go up the B6106 through thurlestone onto the A628 then turn right at the Hoylandswaine roundabout onto the A629 and back to Hillsborough, a great run out.

what about Penis tone too?

oil can cafe is in Holmfirth and worth a trip there

today I was on some ... caves, john cave and some other, chatsworth castle.. very nice :), also I was on matlock bath at the end of the trip but don`t have time to stay.. was forced to go home :( some pics and videos tacken

Yes The Oil Can Cafe is well worth a trip too, its open every day except monday 10am to 4pm, its a cafe actually in between the exhibits you order your food and it is then cooked and brought to you by women dressed in 1950's style dresses, flared at the bottom and showing a bit of cleavage as they did then, very nice. They have a full menu from bacon butties to a full plate meal not bad priced either, there are a few classic bikes and cars plus loads of memorabilia and three little "shops" that sell old toys/clothes and tools. Next door is a garage that repairs and refurbishes old classic cars so you are allowed part way in to see what is being worked on at that time, the cafe is near Holmefirth at Hepworth village the postcode is HD91AF, the access roads are twisty so take your time and get there rubber side down.

Cheers Ray.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online