The next project, cafe racer or streetfighter

Noise
This post is 3093 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yeovil.....I'm guessing something to do with the Air Station there?

RNAS Yeovilton? Used to send out merlins down there for depth maintenance, they never used to like you walking on the grass, used to shout man overboard out the window and make you row back to shore (tarmac)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Good effort Noise......Yeovil.....I'm guessing something to do with the Air Station there?

Cheers Unk, but nope i actually done a mans job in the Army, none of that mandy pandy crap in the Navy / fly boys stuff haha (loves ya Foams)

RNAS Yeovilton? Used to send out merlins down there for depth maintenance, they never used to like you walking on the grass, used to shout man overboard out the window and make you row back to shore (tarmac)

Got to love us Matelot's for our sense of humour :hah::hah::hah::hah::hah::hah::hah:

• Like 1

Cheers Unk, but nope i actually done a mans job in the Army, none of that mandy pandy crap in the Navy / fly boys stuff haha (loves ya Foams)

Respect from the Senior Service :babyha:

So where's this golden rivet i keep hearing about, shippers? O.o

Just bend over foams and pass me that bar of soap.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just received a big box of goodies today for Diana the Divvy consisting of the following:

Rethal bars

Grips

Bar Weights

Mini speedo

Idicators

Street fighter twin lights

Street fighter Screen

I have also managed to sorce a free seat off a mate but need to re skin it as its all ripped to shreads and also started to paint the under seat plastics in Nissan Skyline midnight blue which i layed down a gloss black base so at night the bike is black but in the sun light it changes to a deep blue with sparkles :)

When the light is a bit better i shall grab some more pics and post them up.

A few quick pics

DSC_0933_zpsziujusqo.jpg

DSC_0930_zpsu0k0tjpx.jpg

DSC_0935_zpss1qyka6w.jpg

DSC_0931_zpszff9ozwi.jpg

• Like 1

Starting to look the dog's bollocks Noise, nice mate.

• Like 1

Cheers guys, been trying to upload more pics but my phone is playing up so might just have to bite the bullet and post them one by one :(

Out side in the sort of sun shine

DSC_0948_zpswyxl2rvk.jpg

Fuel tank still needed more polishing with cutting compound

DSC_0949_zpsfej9z0wt.jpg

Small bit of wiring still to sort out

DSC_0950_zpsklos5sis.jpg

Front LED indicators on and super bright but not sticking out.

DSC_0952_zpsixcv5zhg.jpg

And finally the grab rails are on. O and thats cigarette ash on the paint not a blemish

DSC_0953_zpssu7urjze.jpg

Looking good! Love that blue. :)

• 4 weeks later...

nice thread sir and food for thought because im just about to pick up a diversion on sunday so looking forward to ownership .

• Like 1