Hi People!

racz
This post is 3581 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm a guy from south of Sweden.

Just got my motorcyclelicense and my first bike, its a Xvs 650 that I plan to convert to bobber later on.

Hope to get some help with questions here by you who are a little bit more experienced that me.

Cheer! // Martin

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HI Martin and Welcome to the YOC, hope you find the answers to your questions. :wavey:

Welcome Martin!

Good choice of bike, too - That'll see you safely through some very happy times!!

Yey, another bobber guy!!!!

Hi

I am a Woman from Eugene, Oregon who just bought a 1996 XV 535 with about ten thousand miles on it. I have owned an XV 500 for quite a while and couldn't pass this one up. My first motorcycle was a Suzuki 500 two stroke twin I rode across Canada many years ago. I figured I could pick up some info and tips here so I signed up. I eventually want to get a VStar 650 and want to learn more before I do.

Welcome to the both of you" :wavey: there was a GT500 2 stroke on our ride-out at the week end,, and it kept up withe modern bike too.

Great old stroker, :thumb: ,,

:welcome: and er... :welcome: