Foster Dad (well sort of)

Noise
This post is 3605 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Does he sit atop your chamber door saying "never more?"

Edgar Allen Poe? I'm impressed

Were you not aware that i had an appreciation of poetry?.

i am a cultured foamy, sometimes i even get out of the shower for a piss.

• Like 1

Foams, Having never met you I can only go on your posts and sometimes they can be a bit, well.....bizarre (in a good way mate), but my eyes have been opened

Ah but i think an appreciation of cultures and languages (foreign or otherwise) is often overlooked nowadays, other than the mandatory evaluation of 'To kill a mockingbird' or 'of mice and men' during school exams (which apparently is due to be scrapped at some point in the near future), you can hide or reveal so much in a simple set of words. it fascinates me.

for example:

I had to help my uncle jack off a horse.

or

I had to help my uncle Jack, off a horse.

• Like 1

Bollocks! You heard that off the simpsons tree house of horrors :P ha ha

That is just bad, or a lack of, punctuation

This is getting a touch off topic, my fault peeps

Did he get released in the end?, he didnt get an opportunity to meet our Dig! :(250_28375253960_1125_n.jpg

Yer he has now buggered off, took a couple of goes but after 20 mins he had flown off over the fields. :thumb:

Foams, its more funny when it goes off topic, and it was actually Slice who sent it off topic to start with haha

Now i wonder if the wife would let me get that blue tongue'd lizzard :eusa_think:

who's a pretty boy then !!! can i shoot it.

No! you leave him alone :(

Now i wonder if the wife would let me get that blue tongue'd lizzard :eusa_think:

You mean a monitor lizard?

forked-tongue.jpg

• Like 1

OOPS My bad !!!!! :bawling:

Yer slice you better feel bad ha ha,

Yer thats the one Foam, beautiful animals, its either one of them, a snake or get back into tropical fish but that last fish i had was a Burmese fire ice snake head fish, cost me £100 then had to give him to Weymouth Sea life center as he grew out of my fish tank and the wife didn't like it when i let it walk about the living room when it ate its mice :eusa_shifty:

You had a fish walking around the living room? :o

we had a breading pair of beardies, they used to be out and about all the time, the crickets used to escape from their pots occasionally and pop up all over the house (bros girlfriend hated it!), but the female got ill and died, the male last another couple of months but died later :(

Common Snakehead

Walking Snakehead

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online