Hello everyone.

This post is 3611 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, I've been pointed in your direction from an existing forum member. If I ever trawl the net for information this forum often comes up with the goods so I thought It's a good place to be.

I'm from occasionally sunny Huddersfield west yorks, Owned a few bikes over the years but thinking back all Yamahas have been 2 strokes

one of my Yamahas with a bit of Suzuki thrown in

20130629_104159_zps1eb2c87e.jpg

Steve

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the forum Steve.

Lots of 2 stroke lovers on here and a few of us admit to being on the dark side and owning a Suki. The clubs annual meet is at Squires in September. Have a look in the events section to see what it is all about. A have a couple of RD's myself but of the air cooled variety and a 2 stroke Suzi trails amongst my collection at the moment.

Thanks for the welcome, I was on that particular bike was at the 2stroke gathering last year, the year before it never got there I holed a piston on route.

Steve

I thought it looked familiar, swingarm and all. There are a growing number of us who camp over the 2 stroke weekend. We pitch up on the Friday for a bit of camping and friendly banter. Ride out on Saturday - either with the main group or on our own - to Seaways. More banter on the Saturday night, and then leave on the Sunday morning after a healthy breakfast.

:welcome:

Greetings Steve, thats a lovely special RDLC you have there...Oohh I see you've got yourself a DTMX Ped ;)

Funny you should mention the DT because I could do with a bit of info, PM sent wild foamy :thumb:

Hi stevie" your on the Premier site now,, :grin: , yeh we"l see you at squires,,, foamy is a dt50 Anorack, :thumb: ,

Hi and welcome. See you at squires!

Hopefully if you spot the bike come and say hello, or this one20120921_171238_zps5502a973.jpg

Unless you've brought the traffic cone i may not know who you are.

• Like 1

Welcome Steve, Huddersfield Eh.

She was only a footballers daughter but she liked her Huddersfield and Arsenal.

Welcome bud!

And yes its true i have a DT addiction, at one point there were atleast half a dozen of them hiding in the various hangars over here...

All being well and good i will be riding mine up to Squires this year :spin2: , hope to see you there!